Welcome Everyone


My name is Zargham Ali and I love to travel.

Well I am not a good writer but I love to travel. From a very young age, I very enthusiastic about travelling. I spent so many countless hours on family road trips & vacations to near and far places. By the way I belong to Peshawar located in Pakistan, so I got my first taste of the northern areas of Pakistan. These travelling experiences had a everlasting effect on me.  Then getting into the professional life got so hectic that I did not use to find time for travel.
For my Masters I came to Germany. Although studies were hectic but I still used to find time whenever I could. I traveled a lot in Germany and also the neighboring countries.  
Europe is amazing. So many different people and cultures. I made so many friends on exchange program. After my Masters then started the tense time period to find a job. During that time there was no travelling at all.  
Once I got the job and it got permanent after few months, that i decided to travel again. So every weekend I would choose a destination and plan through the whole week for it. 
I procrastinate a lot. So my philosophy is instead of planning a week trip, plan day trip and just go. This motivated me a lot. So every weekend there was a new destination waiting to be discovered by me.
I got married last year so now the travelling is double fun because I get to do it with my best buddy and share the same feelings and experience the adventures together.
So this blog is home for my adventure stories. I will share photos and stories from the places I visit and the cultures I explore. I will also share tips to help you in your travels and inspire you to get your passport out and travel more often.
I hope that my blog inspires you and fuels your passion for travelling. I hope you’ll join me on my adventures!
 I’ll keep you up to date on all the latest stories and tips from Germany and around the world.

Best Regards
Zargham Ali

No comments

Top 10 things to see & do in Heidelberg

So last week me and my best buddy went to visit one of the most romantic cities in Germany i.e. Heidelberg. Heidelberg , situate...

Powered by Blogger.